It’s a no-brainer really: good reviews are great for your business!
When you have positive reviews, you’re more likely to keep customers coming back and you’re more likely to gain new customers who find themselves on your eCommerce site.
If you’ve never used a review app before, then you’re probably at a loss on where to begin.
Well, don’t worry! We’ve put together a list of the best review apps for Shopify that are sure to help you in the right direction. So let’s dive in!
Why Are Shopify Review Apps So Important?
Before you even get into the best Shopify review apps, you might be wondering why they are even necessary. Well, let’s go over it here.
Shopify review apps allow you to gather reviews and display them in a clean and easy format on your website, so customers can see what reviews you’re getting.
If you display your reviews using these apps, it allows you to build up a good level of trust with your customers and potential new customers.
More often than not, buyers will check out reviews on an eCommerce business before they invest themselves, so by putting the reviews in an accessible and easy format, you are giving them exactly what they need.
The Best Review Apps For Shopify
So now you have a better idea of why review apps are important, let’s dive into the list.
We’ve put together a list of 7 of the best review apps for Shopify, including the pros and cons of each, so you can work out which one will work best for you.
Kicking off this list, we have stamped.io. It is one of the best and most popular Shopify review apps out there because it works so well.
Not only does it supply you with all the essential features you’ll need, but it also provides you with lots of extra features that will really increase your overall sales.
- Allows your reviews to appear on Google Shopping.
- Easily integrable with other apps.
- A fantastic analytical tool that is powered by AI.
- Q&A can be enabled on product pages.
- The Instagram feature is only available in the paid plan.
- The free plan lacks the majority of the essential features, so if you can’t afford the paid plan, you will miss out on a lot.
- The number of orders you’re allowed is limited based on which plan you choose.
2. Ali Reviews
Ali Reviews is one of the most well-known of the Shopify review apps.
Many people find it incredibly easy to use, and there are four different paid plans you can choose from, depending on what type of business you are running.
If you’re looking for an app that will help you build a good reputation and boost the visibility of your reviews, this is a great app for you to try.
- The whole app allows you a lot of customization freedom, so you can tweak it just to your liking.
- You can collect your reviews by sending automated review requests via text and email.
- You can migrate reviews from other review apps in a quick and easy way.
- This app allows you to schedule email review reminders for your customers.
- The cheaper plans have fewer features than the more expensive ones.
- You cannot share your reviews on any social pages, but they are revising this in future updates.
- Video reviews are not possible with this app.
Growave is another good choice because it offers you more than just reviews. You can also add gift cards, wishlists, and a reward program to your customers with this app.
One of the biggest selling points of Growave is that it allows you to do multiple things on the app rather than download multiple apps.
This will save you lots of time and hassle when you’re organizing your product reviews.
- With this app, you will have Shopify POS integration.
- Growave offers you a shoppable Instagram gallery in which you can include the Instagram tag product feature.
- Customers are able to log into your shop via Google, Line, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram or Amazon.
- Highly customizable and filled with many incredible features.
- The cheaper plans are far more limited than the more expensive ones.
- This app isn’t as strong with its integration process as some of the other apps.
- Your order numbers will be limited.
If you’re after a product review that is a bit more minimal in its approach, then Loox is the perfect app for you.
It’s affordable and filled with efficient, basic features, as well as boasting some beautiful aesthetics in its overall design.
This is a great app if you just want something that is to the point and simple to use.
- The customization in this app is highly advanced, allowing you to customize the fonts, emails, text, and colors.
- Loox also includes a great rewards incentive and a wonderful referral program.
- If you’re after unlimited reviews, the premium plan will allow you to have them.
- You can moderate your reviews and choose which ones appear on your website.
- Though it does have a rewards program, it is very basic in its approach. On top of this, the referral program is only available in the most expensive plan.
- If you’re after video reviews, they are only available on the more expensive plans.
- Features like shoppable Instagram and powerful AI tools are nonexistent on this app.
Vitals is more than just a review app. It actually houses about 40 apps in one service. It’s incredibly easy to use and considering how many apps and features you are getting, very cost-effective.
There is no shortage of features Vitals has to offer you and it is great for small businesses who are looking for a competitive edge.
- 40 apps integrated into one place, allowing you to benefit from a large number of features.
- Incredibly lightweight so you don’t need to worry about your website getting slowed down.
- You’ll be able to include photo reviews and replies.
- Customer service is incredibly active and fast.
- There isn’t a customer loyalty program integrated into this app.
- There is also no video review feature.
If you don’t have a very large budget, then judge.me is probably the best option for you because it’s a bit cheaper than the other apps on this list.
Just because it’s cheaper though, that doesn’t mean it isn’t a great app to use.
It will provide you with basic review functions that are incredibly effective, and it also offers lots of small features that will drastically help your reviews.
Judge.me also has a fantastic free plan that has lots of features, so if you really can’t afford to spend any money, you can still benefit from it.
- You will get unlimited reviews with this app.
- Fully customizable, so you can make sure that it stays on theme with your brand.
- It has the best free plan on this list, while still offering you lots of great features.
- This app also has a fairly decent analytics tool.
- The reward program this app offers is very limited.
And finally, we have Opinew. This app is completely AI-driven and highly customizable. You will be able to import reviews from multiple platforms, such as Amazon, AliExpress, and eBay, using a powerful Chrome extension.
It’s also incredibly lightweight, so you don’t have to worry about your website crashing or the customer experience being bad.
This is a great app for businesses that are medium or large. It will allow you to manage reviews at a larger capacity and it is extremely cost-effective.
- You will be able to import reviews from multiple places, such as Amazon, AliExpress, eBay, Oberlo & Dsers, and more using the Chrome extension.
- There is a very good Customer Success Manager available on the higher and premium plans.
- You can also get SEO-friendly review-rich snippets and integration with Google Shopping Reviews.
- This app also offers you 8 highly-customizable on-site review widgets, with each being highly responsive and they will fit with any theme you choose.
- The more advanced features and customization options are only available to premium customers, so if you can’t afford the premium plans, you’ll miss out on these.
- On lower plans, the number of email requests and review imports is very limited.
Finding the right review app will take you some trial and error, but above all, it will require you to have a firm understanding of your own business. Once you do, the sky will be the limit.
Each of these apps will work for your business, with some being more suited than others.
Try out some of these review apps today and see which one works best for you and your business.
These apps are the best ones you will find, so take our word for it when we say they are worth the money and worth your time!