Do you want to take your online business to new heights? If you answered yes to that question, you’re making a great choice to consider investing in Unbounce.
A platform designed to help drive traffic and generate more sales, Unbounce is ideal for Ecommerce businesses, and has provided services to Shopify Plus, New Balance, The New York Times and more.
Despite having an impressive list of customers under its belt – is Unbounce really worth the hype, and better yet – is it going to be the right option for you and your business? This is where we come in to lend you a helping hand.
In this guide, we are going to be taking a closer look at Unbounce. From what it is, what main features it has as well as the pricing and more – we have made sure to cover all bases to help you make the most well-informed decision possible.
So, without further ado, just keep reading!
What Is Unbounce?
Before we get any further into this review article, we first think that it would be a good idea to talk you through what Unbounce is, exactly.
This will help you to better understand what you can expect to get from Unbounce – as well as whether or not it might be the right investment for you or not.
To cut a long story short, Unbounce is essentially a type of service that has been specifically designed to help attract more organic site visitors to your site – while also being able to help generate more leads and sales.
Giving its clients plenty of freedom and control, Unbounce allows you to essentially use a drag and drop builder to create landing pages.
And the best part? Unlike usual landing pages, Unbounce is also able to allow you to create landing pages without having to go to the trouble of having to go ahead and get a developer to code them for you.
Along with that, another awesome feature that Unbounce offers is the ability to analyze helpful business data.
This includes primarily conversation data insights that will then allow you to go ahead and use the information to improve your marketing strategy, including your campaigns.
Before we get any further, here is a quick breakdown of what Unbounce can offer you, as described by Unbounce itself:
- Build: The first benefit that Unbounce will be able to offer you is the ability to create pixel-perfect landing pages, sticky bars, pop ups and more just using Unbounce built-in easy to use drag and drop builder – as we have already mentioned above. Not only that, but you will also be able to use more than 125 templates that can offer nearly instant AMP as well as being mobile friendly, too.
- Optimize: Along with being able to make your very own landing pages, you will also have the ability to boost conversion rates with its built-in A/B testing, dynamic text replacement features as well as a built-in AI-powered tool that will be able to automatically decide which landing page is going to be the best for each unique visitor you get to your site. How impressive is that?
- Integrate: The third benefit that you will get from Unbounce is the ability to integrate various landing pages that you have made with a variety of other platforms including MailChimp. WordPress, HubSpot and many other platforms.
- Convert: The fourth and final main feature offered by Unbounce is the ability to easily utilize targeted sticky bars, landing pages, popups and more that will help to convert more customers into purchasing a product/service by offering them the best offers based on what is best suited to their shopping needs/preferences.
How Does Unbounce Work? Step-By-Step Breakdown
Given the fact that Unbounce is known for helping to drive traffic to websites, increase domain authority and help to convert sales – it can be easy to think that this platform could be pretty difficult to use.
However, you might be pretty surprised to learn that Unbounce is pretty simple to use.
Let’ts take a quick look at how you can get Unbounce up and running if you do decide to go ahead and use it:
- Sign up for a free trial or pick a payment plan: First things first, you can either sign up for a free trial or pick a payment plan. From there, you will then be prompted to fill in your details.
- Begin creating your very first landing page: After you have done that, you can then go ahead and create your very first landing page.
- Choose which template you’d like to use: While creating your landing pages, you can choose from over 125 templates which you can use as you please.
- Customize it and make it your own: Using your chosen template or the blank canvas, you can then begin to customize and create your very own landing pages.
- Add in unique elements: You can then go ahead and add in unique aspects and elements to your landing pages.
- Save and publish: Save, integrate to your chosen platform and then hit publish!
How Much Does Unbounce Cost?
If you are interested in investing in Unbounce – you can choose from four different payment packages to choose from, depending on your business, your budget as well as what you are looking to get from Unbounce itself:
- Launch: This is their basic plan and costs $90 a month. In this group, you will get unlimited landing pages, popups and sticky bars, as well as the promise of up to 500 conversions as well as a growth of up to 20,000 visitors. You will only have 1 domain in this package, however.
- Optimize: This is the step up from the basic plan, and offers the same features as launch – with the only difference being the promise of up to 1,000 conversions and up to 30,000 visitors organically. You will also be able to use Unbounce over 5 domains instead of just one. This costs $135.
- Accelerate: Accelerate is ideal for established businesses and costs $225 a month. You’ll be able to use Unbounce’s service across 10 domains, as well as help you to achieve up to 2,500 conversions and 50,000 visitors.
- Concierge: Last but not least, the final package that you will be able to choose from when considering which plan to go for is the concierge plan – which costs $575 a month. This is the most expensive plan, but offers the most benefits – including being able to use this service across more than 25 domains, attract more than 100,000 visitors and achieve upwards of 5,000 conversions. This makes it great for large businesses, or businesses looking to invest in their campaign strategy.
Please keep in mind that, if you are interested in trying Unbounce but are a little put off by the prices – you will have the ability to sign up for a free trial that will last 14 days.
Regardless of which plan you are looking at going for, we do recommend that you try out the 14 day free trial just to make sure that you are happy with the platform, and are certain that it is the right move for you and your business endeavors.
What Are Unbounce’s Main Features?
Now that you have a better understanding of what Unbounce is as well as how you can use it – we are now going to be sharing some additional main features that Unbounce offers. Let’s check them out:
- Landing Page Builder: As we have mentioned, this will allow you to create your own landing pages.
- Conversion Intelligent Platform: Using its clever AI feature, Unbounce will be able to recommend unique landing pages and pop-ups relevant to each and every one of your visitors.
- Platform Integration: Unbounce is compatible with a variety of platforms including WordPress and more.
- Stats and Reports: You will also have access to helpful stats and reports that will help you to improve your marketing campaigns.
Our Verdict: Is Unbounce Worth It?
Overall? Unbounce has our seal of approval, even if it is on the pricier side.
Unbounce is an awesome service that will be able to provide you with the ability to create landing pages to increase traffic and drive conversion rates.
Not only that, but you will also be able to utilize a variety of other features offered by Unbounce including their conversion intelligence platform, its platform integration compatibility as well as various stats to help improve your campaign and marketing strategies.
Unbounce also offers its services to Shopify, The New York Times and many other organizations and publications – so you’ll be in great company if you decide to go ahead and take out a plan with them.
The only main downside to Unbounce are the prices. For this reason, if you are considering making the investment into Unbounce – we highly recommend that you make sure to try the 14 day free trial just to be sure that it is right for you.
Of course, if you do go ahead and pay for a plan – you will be able to cancel your subscription at any time. Thank you for reading, we hope that this has been helpful to you.
- How To Find Site Map - October 6, 2022
- How To Increase Sales Volume - October 6, 2022
- What Is An Anchor Link? - October 6, 2022